top of page

Chemical and Food Sensitivities


The cause of this may surprise you, because in most cases there is no allergy or food hypersensitivity. The reason you react to a food or react to a piece of jewelry, medication and even nutritional supplements, for example, is due to a combination of a sluggish, stagnant liver that is full of toxic troublemakers (such as mercury, aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, cadmium, arsenic, solvents, conventional cleaners, air fresheners, pesticides, DDT, herbicides, fungicides, scented candles, perfumes and colognes) plus viruses (such as Epstein Barr virus and shingles) or bacteria , all of which leave byproducts and other waste in the body. When the liver is overtaxed to process these chemical, viral and bacterial wastes, the bloodstream becomes overloaded as the person is unable to properly detoxify them, which is further complicated by a high-fat diet and protein content. As a result, the central nervous system becomes mildly inflamed from the viral load and the individual begins to react in the form of chemical and/or food sensitivities. Everyone with chemical and food sensitivities is different. With serious hypersensitivities you often see that people can even react violently to nutritional supplements, these encourage the body to detoxify, but often the detoxification is too fast and the liver does not keep up and a (major) reaction can occur to the supplement. You often see this in extreme cases with Elos Danlos or Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS).

This makes the right nutrition even more important, because you cann't immediately use all the supplements that are actually needed. A good plan is important and can be different for everyone.


If you also suffer from allergies and food sensitivities, please contact us for more information.


Greetings Aschwin


Orthomolecular therapist

Lyme recovery therapist

Colon hydrotherapist


www.innerfresh.nl 0651249421


6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page